8. Modern gardens are in great demand for today’s residences. In addition to creating a modern-style garden landscape, you can also add stone paths with a symmetrical size to make it seem neat.
9. A grass-dominated garden is perfect for a garden with a large area. In addition to extra care so that the grass can grow well, you can also secure it with stone paths.
10. Succulent gardens are one of the garden designs that we still rarely see. This garden design is no less beautiful than the garden in general. You can beautify it by creating a stone path surrounded by succulent plants.
11. Create a unique path in the shape of a box resembling a tile made of stone.
12. In addition to the garden path, you can also make stairs in the garden area if the area in the house is higher. Stone material is perfect for stairs because it is very sturdy and can support heavy loads.