The leading position continues to belong to the resort paradise Maldives. The famous islands of Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia are the representatives of Asia present in this ranking. The ranking is done by experts from the UK travel website Travelden.co.uk.20. Mo’orea Island, Polynesia, France: Located in the northwest of Tahiti, Mo’orea is a volcanic island in Polynesia, France. Tihiti Island can be reached by speed boat.
19. Jamaica Island: Jamaica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea with a length of 234km and a width of 80km with a total area of 11,100km².
18. Boracay Island, Philippines: Boracay has two sides bordering the sea: Bulabog (east coast) and White Beach (west coast). Bulabog is a quiet place while White Beach is quite crowded and bustling.
17. Waiheke Island, New Zealand: Waiheke Island is only 19km² wide and is made up of several small coastal villages. You will find delicious restaurants with beautiful vineyards here.
16. Island of Capri, Italy: Capri is a tourist island located off the coast of the Gulf of Naples and the Sorrento peninsula. The island attracts up to 2 million tourists every year.
15. Ko Phi Phi Island, Thailand: Ko Phi Phi is an archipelago of 6 islands in Krabi province, located about 50km southeast of Phuket.
14. St Lucia Island: Liked as “the green paradise of the earth”, this 619km² island is the most worthy place for tourists to come and explore in the Caribbean.
13. Whitsunday Island, Australia: The Whitsunday Islands consist of mainland islands of various sizes north of Brisbane. You can participate in activities like deep diving or snorkeling here.
12. Kaua’i Island: Kaua’i Island is located in Hawaii, a tourist paradise and is known as “the lush island”.
11. Fiji Island: Fiji is an island nation in Oceania. In addition to the beautiful scenery, this place is also famous for its delicious specialties.
10. Dalmatian Island, Croatia: Dalmatian Islands, Croatia with red-roofed houses give visitors a fresh, idyllic and classic feeling.
9. Bali Island, Indonesia: Bali is an island of Indonesia, located between Java Island to the west and Lombok to the east. This is the largest tourist destination in Indonesia.
8. Cook Island: Rarotonga, also known as the Cook Islands, is located in the South Pacific Ocean. It is one of the smallest countries in the world with a total area of 240km².
7. Santorini Island: Santorini is known as the “paradise” island of Greece with its architecture of dome buildings and symmetrical windows, plus the uniformity of white and cobalt blue colors.
6. Palawan Island, Philippines: Palawan is the fifth largest island in the Philippines. It has very rich nature and is one of the famous places for ecotourism.
5. Mauritius Island, Africa: This island nation in the middle of the Indian Ocean is an attractive tourist destination attracting 1.3 million visitors from many parts of the world every year.
4. Bora Bora Island, Polynesia, France: Bora Bora is an international tourist destination, famous for its luxury resorts. The original name of the islands in the Tahitian language would more accurately be Pora Pora, meaning “first born”.
3. Seychelles Island: Seychelles is an island nation also located in the Indian Ocean with more than 100 large and small islands and coral reefs with granite.
2. Maui Island, Hawaii: Hawaii’s Maui Island is a destination for nature lovers with towering bamboo forests and white foaming waterfalls or warm golden sands.
1. Maldives Island: Maldives resort paradise is too famous with 1,192 coral islands and luxury resorts. The water here is so blue and clear that you can see fish swimming on the bottom.